New research by payasUgym.com found that Leo women were almost twice as likely to workout at the gym than any other star sign.
When you read about the Leo star sign it says:
“All Leo’s have high standards and they don’t like to let themselves or anyone else down.” and “Leo’s live in the fast lane, working and playing very hard.”
They are also renowned for their energetic nature so perhaps it’s not that far of a stretch to think that they would be far more likely to head to the gym.
The co-founder of payasUgym.com, Jamie Ward said, “It’s interesting to see that the likelihood of a woman attending a gym appears to be predestined by the stars, particularly when you see the depth of celebrities that are born under Leo. At payasUgym.com we offer a choice of over 1,000 gyms across the UK, without having to pay for joining fees. So whatever your star sign, we’re making it cheaper and easier for people to get fit.”
Hello! Daily News published some celebrities and their star signs next to the results of the research.
- Leo (20%) – Madonna, Charlize Theron, Millie Mackintosh, Donna Air, Nicola Scherzinger, Helen Flannigan, Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis, Hayden Panettiere, Jennifer Lopez
- Taurus (12%) – Miranda Kerr, Jessica Alba, Penelope Cruz, Audrina Patridge, Tess Daly, Cate Blanchett
- Gemini (12%) – Angeline Jolie, Kylie Minogue, Courteney Cox, Amy Childs, Mel B, Michelle Keegan
- Aquarius (9%) – Shakira, Lisa Snowdon, Natalie Imbruglia, Daisy Lowe, Jennifer Aniston, Paris Hilton, Kelly Rowland
- Libra (9%) – Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, Alex Gerrard, Emma Rigby
- Capricorn (8%) – Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama, Frankie Sanford, Abbey Clancy, Sam Faiers
- Cancer (7%) – Cheryl Cole, Selena Gomez, Tulisa, Tamara Ecclestone, Charlotte Jackson
- Aries (6%) – Emma Watson, Myleene Klass, Victoria Beckham
- Scorpio (6%) – Scarlett Johansson, Caroline Flack, Katy Perry
- Pisces (4%) – Eve Mendes
- Virgo (4%) – Cameron Diaz
- Sagittarius (3%) – Britney Spears
Where do you fit in and do you agree?